Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Little on the Lazy Side

It's been super crazy over this way and I haven't blogged in quite awhile. I'm sorry, I will pick up the pace on that. :)
Not much has happened in our neck of the woods. It's been a trying time these last few weeks but nothing that can't be worked on. Nathan and I had Thanksgiving at our home and I was so blessed I was able to have my husband home for the holidays. My brother, Shaun, came down from NYC and joined us too. My parents, in-laws and Nathan's sister and niece joined us too. It was a nice day.
We have decided to sell the Ford Excursion and get another car since we have been doing so much back and forth traveling. If anyone is interested call or message me. Here is the link http://lascruces.en.craigslist.org/cto/2728486317.html
It's a good truck but right now we don't need a diesel.
We are heading to Denver this week to catch a Broncos game on Sunday. We are so excited and this is our Christmas gift to one another, a mini vacay! We invited the kids but they were not excited about going to an outdoor game and freezing their nuts off!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment