Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Break

Today starts Spring Break for the kids! They are so spoiled and will be heading to Las Vegas with my parents. They will be stopping at the Grand Canyon to do the Sky Walk on the way up too! I am jealous and wishing that Nathan and I had gone to do that when we went up in September. They will be doing some major shopping and heading to a Cirque show at Treasure Island, where they will be staying. I hope they have a great time and they dont drive my parents bananas! I wish the weather would cooperate better, since there is a cold front coming in this weekend and it will be pretty chilly up there. :(
Thanks Mom and Dad are for taking the girls and for always being such amazing grandparents to them. They are so lucky to have you in their lives. Have a safe trip, God bless you all and most of all, have a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment