Friday, May 4, 2012

Settling In

I have been so busy these days that I don't have time to even go to the potty at work. I work all week and then right after work on Friday, I meet Nathan and park my car and we hit the road to Alamo. We work on the house from Friday night until Sunday early evening and then we hit the road and head back home only to go back to work on Monday morning and do it all over again. So much for relaxing weekends anymore. We are just so exhausted these days. I miss my kids and some night are just so hard for me. Not being able to hug Lola everyday and get her up for school and have her there bugging me in the kitchen when I'm cooking dinner it's brutal and I miss it. :( Just a few more months and then we will be whole again. I cannot wait. My hubby probably gets tired of me whining about it.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment