Thursday, August 29, 2013

Summertime in Chicago


Last week was Allorahs Chicago appointment with Dr. Pachman. As usual we had a good time even though my amazing husband couldn't join us. We were able to take a flight out of Santa Fe and needless to say, it was the most scariest event in my life!! 
Mini plane to Denver was the most horrible experience in my life... scratch that, my first marriage was the most horrible, this was the second most terrifying! But, we made it in one piece and her appointment went well.
 A few minor set backs as she has lost some core strength so she will be starting PT again. She had her usual borage of labs done.
 And another bone density scan done. I should be hearing about those results this week. So my fingers are crossed for good results and I can only pray that her little body is recovering! 
Dinner at Volare on the outdoor patio was spectacular as always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment