Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hillbilly Tooth

So my nightmare has come true. I broke a tooth!! A molar! I have nightmares of losing or breaking teeth all the time and now its a reality. Am I just vain or is this a realistic cause for serious anxiety and stress? I think so! So I had a root canal on my first lower right molar a while back... well actually December of 09, and well..... I totally spaced to have a crown put on it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. What a loser you say? Yup, thats me. Too much has been going on in my life for the last year and half that its no wonder that I have just purged that from my mind! Any how, a while back, my temporary filling came out and then just this week, my filling came loose, I called my dentist and got an appointment for today, well that same night, I went running and the darn filling came out!! I almost choked on that nasty thing! So there became my broken tooth story. Now I get to worry about a big ole hole in my mouth for my wedding pictures! I am devastated!! I will look like a bride from my Big Fat Redneck Wedding episode. Ugh!! I will be in the market for a temporary fix to my dilema. I might see if I can find a toy tooth from a kids game or something. There are no lengths as to what I will do! I am taking suggestions at this point. I was informed that it may take about 3 months for a bridge and even longer for an implant!! What the heck! Help a girl out someone! My wedding is in 79 days, I dont have time for this. My extraction will be on Tuesday the 5th, so my anxiety has already started to mount. Hopefully it goes smoothly and I dont puke on my dentist!

No comments:

Post a Comment