Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fingers Crossed

We are on our way to see Allorahs endocrinologist in Albuquerque today. It seems her sugars aren't being controlled by diet anymore and her glucose has now spilled over to her urine. So we are looking again at being on insulin. It's not a good thing for anyone to hear let alone a 12 year old. This will devastate her and I am praying that Dr. Kauffman will have some other idea and route and it won't be insulin. Nathan and I try so hard to watch what she eats and try to limit her carb and sugar intake but it is so hard. Her diet is so limited already and it seems so unfair to keep taking away foods that she can eat. Ugh! It's just so frustrating!! There are days when I just want to scream amd cry and lose it but I can't. She needs my strength and I definetly need hers today!! Please keep her in your prayers for a positive outcome at her appointment this morning.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment