Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New years came and I was passed out on the couch! My lovely husband got a picture of me looking ever so fabulous, double chin and all! Not my best look I must say. It was a quiet one for us. We stayed home and had Dions pizza and salad and made Lola a GF pizza and enjoyed some tv until it was time for me to pass out in a NyQuil induced come, thanks to a lovely sinus infection. It was a quiet one for sure. We are home bodies and like it that way.

So much I want to accomplish this year. Sell my Excursion, fix up and sell my house, get a job in Santa Fe, secure a good school for Allorah and finally make my move to be with my husband. Hopefully this will be the year and I won't be saying this again in 2013! Keeping my fingers crossed.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Happy 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment