Friday, January 20, 2012

Ugh!!

How come as soon as things start looking up, there is always something lurking around the corner to bring you down? Grrrrrrr! :( OK, I vented.
I kept telling myself that I would be better about blogging this new year but so much has been going on that I seem to forget to get on here. We are getting ready for another trip to Chicago on the 29th and Nathan will be joining us. Its such a weight off my shoulders when him or my dad can come along. This is going to be a tough visit as she has numerous appointments and test lined up between the hospital and the outpatient center and it's so stressful to go back and forth. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we don't get stuck in a blizzard. Chicago winter weather is so unpredictable! Well the only thing we are all looking forward to is Toro Sushi and Lou Malnattis pizza!! Yum!
Our little LuLu Belle is doing well and getting so big. She just went to the vet this week because she had a mass on the left side of her jaw. So the vet gave us some strong antibiotics for 10 days and then of it doesn't go away he will want to biopsy it. My poor baby had to sit still while he tried to aspirate it with a needle. No cry or yelp was heard. I cried for her. LOL.


She is just the cutest thing and so lovable. I get so happy to see her. Allorah tells me that I'm nicer to her than I am to anyone else, I tell her "well yeah, she's my favorite daughter!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment