Sunday, October 20, 2013

Showers

Quite some time has passed since my last post and we have been feverishly getting ready for the arrival of our sweet baby boy. The girls are so excited and everyday they ask "anything yet?" Nathan is so anxious and ready to meet Hudson and it's so sweet to see how involved and overjoyed he is. I could get used to the foot and back massages. :) Never thought I would say that. 
We have had some great baby showers given by family and friends and we have been truly blessed by the amount of generosity and love that has been given to us. Thank you to everyone who has celebrated the arrival of our soon to be little man. Here are some pics of a few of our baby showers. 
Baby shower given by my office staff:
Baby shower given by my mother in law with the help of my mom:
Diaper party given by the men of District 7 NMSP at Rio Chama:

Thank you all for the amazing gifts. We are blessed to have each of you in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment