Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011, New Beginnings

Its a brand new year and a brand new time for me and my family. The old blog has been brought down and a new one arrives. As we move forward into the future, all I can say is "WOW"! So much has changed in my life in this short time that I am taken back at times at how truly blessed I am. The girls are doing so well in school and Allorah is still fighting her battle with Juvenile Dermatomyositis. Jo has a job now and is driving. Diesel is getting so big and is just a mess! As for me, this princess has found her Prince Charming! We have something that only fairlytales are made of and I will be marrying my best friend on September 17th. The kids are so excited and I can hardly contain myself! So, as you see, happiness and a wealth of love is at my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment