Friday, January 7, 2011

Our wedding date, what it means

So many people have asked me why we chose September 17th, 2011 as our wedding date. So I went to Nathans blog and commandeered his post from awhile back...

"We chose the date September 17, 2011 and I couldn’t be more excited! First off 17 is my favorite number, I am marrying the most amazing woman and I will then officially be the luckiest man in the world.

Now I am kind of a weird numbers guy but found this little tidbit hidden in our date, follow along…
If we reduce the date to numbers 09-17-11 and we add 9+1+7 for the month and day we get 17. Then adding 1+7 we get 8! Turned on it side it gives the sign for eternity.
Now we take 2011 and add 2+0+1+1 and we get 4 and divide that by 2 (that variable is her and I and we will always be as referenced above, eternal) and we are 2!
Eternally the two the of us, 8 and 2!
So you see, it is meant to be, her and me on 9-17-11…"

So, how many people can say that their significant other can blow them away by just a few simple words? I know I can and he does it so effortlessly! So there you go, thats whats so special about 9/17/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment