Friday, January 28, 2011

Wedding Madness

It's crazy how planning a small wedding can be. I can't imagine if this was a huge shin dig. Thank goodness it's not, I would probably have to slit my wrists!
We have so much already done and I am so proud of myself in how well I'm not stressing yet. My wedding dress arrived last week and it's beautiful, all 12 lbs of it!! I can't post a pic of it since Nathan doesn't want to see it until "the day!" He is quite adamant about it. But we did find his suit on Sunday and I might add it looks dapper!! The red tie just sets it off and he looks so handsome. Here is what it will be.
I might add that he picked this out and is so on point with what looks good. I told him that he could pick out his attire and that I knew he wouldn't need my help.


I searched for my perfect shoes and I found them.




They are sooooooo sexy! I absolutely love them and they are quite comfortable too. I did good!


We already have our ceremony reserved and the restaurant for the dinner booked, wedding cake picked out, flowers picked out, dresses for Lola and Jojo agreed upon, his wedding ring is being bought in 2 weeks, OOT bag ideas in the making and Save the Dates and invitations picked out. Whew!! I'm so organized!

Engagement photos are this coming Tuesday on the 1st and I can't wait to see what Ashlee comes up with and my first dress fitting is the following day on the 2nd. I'm so nervous about it for some reason. I still have about 10 lbs that I wanna lose, so hopefully I can accomplish that.

Our wedding planning has been so exciting and I couldnt be happier! Nathan has been so involved and so hands on and if it wasn't for him, I'm sure I would stress out!! I love you babes, thank you for all you have done to help in our momentous day!

YTL

1 comment: