Friday, August 12, 2011

8/12/11 Update

It seems that life is running at about 150 mph these days. No time to even pick my nose! School starts on Tuesday so we are busy trying to get the girls situated and ready for that. My parents are taking them to El Paso today for a day of shopping and lunch and then I will take them on Sunday for the same thing. Spoiled trolls!! :) It was a busy week and a half for me. I traveled up to northern NM for my job and got to see some amazing areas of our great state. I worked in Farmington on Thursday and actually loved the area, then went to Gallup and worked there on Friday. I had to then work in Las Cruces on Tuesday and then work in Los Lunas on Wednesday! I actually enjoy the traveling. I am so lucky to have a great job, wonderful boss and co-workers. It makes it so much easier.
Lola had her 6 month eye exam with her opthamologist yesterday. Her peepers are well and no serious problems can be detected. She still has that small cataract on her right eye, but it hasn't grown or deterred her vision so that is a plus. She has to see her opthamologist on a routine basis because of the 2 medications that she has taken for 10+ years and all the side effects that they can have on the eyes. The Prednisone and Plaquenil are monsters to this area. So she will be back to see Dr. Yang in February and we will discuss contact lenses at that time. I cannot believe that she is gonna be in contacts soon! She is growing up too fast.
Jo should be getting her car out of the shop today. Yikes, hide your kids, grannies and families and get them off the road! She will have wheels and is not afraid to use them! Hopefully JR will have her car done today and she can be on the road soon. So off to DMV I go today for her registration and all that jazz. Thank you Nathan for all you have done for her by getting the car and all the parts and working on it to get it ready for her. You are amazing and I cant put into words how thankful we are for all you do!
So we are 35 days out from the wedding! So many little things to get done. Today I will go drop off his suit and tie at the dry cleaners so it can be pressed and made fancy and Monday I will order the flowers and this weekend we will find Jo her shoes. Yup, still no stress or anxiety and not quit sure if I will really have any, this is just too easy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment