Thursday, August 18, 2011

Belated Birthday Wishes

So in the hustle and bustle that is my life, I totally forgot to blog about Nathans birthday that was yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!! Me and the girls wish we could have been there to celebrate with you but fortunately we were able to celebrate early on Monday night with some yummy dinner courtesy of my future MIL and homemade German Chocolate Cake baked by yours truly. Yes, I do cook occasionally but baking is more my forte! I hope you enjoy the watch that you have been eyeing for so long, you deserve it! I felt so terrible that he was having to spend his birthday alone there in Espanola, but the amazing officers in District 7 surprised him with a birthday cake and the dispatchers sang to him. That makes my heart happy knowing that he is appreciated and is surrounded by camaraderie.

No comments:

Post a Comment