Friday, September 30, 2011

Did She Seriously Just Say That??

The random things that come out of my daughters mouth's from time to time are enough to crack me up and sometimes make me choke on food or whatever beverage that is in my mouth.
Me: You will be grounded until you bring your grades up. Period.
Allorah: I cant work at the church fiestas this weekend then?
Me: No
Allorah: But grandma and grandpa already told the church people that I would work the booth and help them out. So I still cant go?
Me: Nope
Allorah: So, let me get this right, your telling me that I cannot work for Jesus this weekend?
Me: That's what I'm saying, I will have grandma personally tell Jesus that you cant be employed by Him this weekend because your grounded and I'm sure He will understand your dilemma.
Allorah: Boo.

It's gonna be a long weekend so thank goodness my husband will be home this evening! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment