Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sad News

Jordyn just text me and told me that one of her long-time friends, Wendy B. was in a horrible car accident yesterday and was not doing well at all. It was in our local paper and my heart is just aching for the family. http://www.alamogordonews.com/ci_18949311 She used to hang out at our house and her and Jordyn were inseparable at one time. This makes me stop and think that this could be my child and it scares me more than anything. At any given moment, this can happen to my family. So I have to remember to stop and tell them how much I love them instead of rushing out the door or give them a kiss as they leave.
I pray for the speedy recovery of this young lady and for the well being of the family. I cant imagine what they are going thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment