Sunday, September 18, 2011

We Did It!!

We did it!! We are now hitched and it was an amazingly beautiful day.


I am now Mrs. Shannon Barton and I'm smiling from ear to ear! Allorah and Jordyn looked beautiful and I couldn't be a prouder mom!


Nathan looked so handsome and my heart skipped a beat when I saw him.
Thank you to all my family that was able to be there to celebrate with us. Without the love and support of our family and close friends, none of it matters. A very special thank you to my dear friend, David Thompson and his friend Aaron Matheny, for kindly capturing our day as the amazing photographers that they are. I cannot wait to see what they have created. We are so thankful and blessed to have had you there.
Well we will be back on the road tomorrow for a long trip home and I will have my husband home for another week and then he will head back to Espanola.
Boo!
I can't wait for our 1st Anniversary honeymoon! 364 days away!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment