Monday, February 27, 2012

Bob Villa Step Aside

In anticipation of my soon life up north, we are preparing our home to sell. We are doing so home renovations and upgrades and we have been so busy. Recently we started refinishing the floors in what used to be Jordyns room. We are now almost done. We need to repaint the floor boards and paint the bottoms of the walls and then hang up the new ceiling fan, blinds and new door and closet door. But the major work is done. I painted the walls a warm grey and we ripped up the carpet, sanded the hardwood floors and voila...





Aren't I crafty?! I think so! Me and the other half are an amazing team and enjoy this type of stuff or maybe it's the paint fumes that are rotting our brains! Stay tuned for more posts from This Old House!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment