Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Vow

Just saw The Vow with a big group of great peeps and had a blast! Thanks, Lola and I had fun. Seeing this movie reminded me of the vows that I took in September when I married my best friend.
"I fell in love with you within moments, moments that will last my lifetime. I admire you for your ambition and focus to be a great man for me and the girls. I respect you for your strength and fortitude. I am so proud of who you are and who you make me strive to become and for the first time, I feel as I'm the lucky one. I promise to always be your biggest fan, to kill all the spiders and never ever hide onions in your food! I love you times infinity!"



Finding that once in a lifetime love is priceless, cherish it with every breath in your being, hold it close and never look back.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment