Monday, May 23, 2011

Relax

It was a nice weekend of relaxing for me. After the emotional rollercoaster the last 2 weeks, I needed to just relax this weekend and regroup. So off to Espanola I went. We were invited to 2 parties on Saturday, a graduation party at Black Mesa golf course for a friend and colleague of Nathans and then to a dinner party at Rancho de Chimayo for the promotion of one of his bosses. Both parties were nice and we had an amazing time.

Nathan and I at Black Mesa Gold Course
 For the first time in my life, I bowled on Saturday. Yup, thats right, you heard me, I BOWLED! And not by choice! It wasnt bad, but I totally had to face my fear head on and put on shoes that did not belong to me!! I wasnt happy about it, but the 2 cheladas I drank helped with the anxiety I was having!

Nice, huh?
 It was a beautiful weekend. We even went to Abiqui lake on Saturday and then I met a good friend for breakfast in Santa Fe on Sunday morning on the way home. It was what I needed to be able to refresh, regroup and focus on next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment