Thursday, May 26, 2011

Schools Out!

I cannot believe that another school year has come to a close. I offically have a senior in high school and a 7th grader! Wow! I can say that I officially feel old! The wrinkles and grey hair that I sport are evidence that its true! It will be a very busy summer for my family. We will be leaving for Dallas on Monday morning for a week, then heading to Chicago on June 16th for Allorahs surgery the following day and then her appointment with Dr. Pachman on the the 20th. Then Jo got a car and we will be bringing that home and working on that for her, preparing the house so I can rent it out, packing and cleaning and then moving up north and getting situated up there, then finishing up the summer with a trip to Vegas in September to tie the knot! It will be a hectic one for us thats for sure. Hardly enough time to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment